- PAYMENTS ONCE MADE ARE NON REFUNDABLE: FOR ANY COURSE/TUTORIALS
- PAYMENTS CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED.
- CREDITS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- AMOUNT FOR ANY COURSE SHOULD BE PAID IN SINGLE PAYMENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website dentacademy.com
- The term “User” shall mean the User who is browsing the website dentxacademy.com
- All content present on this Site, including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site, is exclusive and proprietary material owned by Dentx Academy.
- The Dentx Academy name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by Dentx Academy only. These trademarks may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from Academy.
- By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Dentx Academy without any notice to the User
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Dentx Academy website. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Dentx Academy may monitor access to the webs
- Dentx Academy makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Dentx Academy shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Dentx Academy may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that Dentx Academy is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites.
- The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
- Dentx Academy is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Dentx Academy makes no warranty that:
(a) the Site will meet your requirements;
(b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.