Course Starts On: May 24th, 2021.
Course Fee: Rs. 1,50,000/- + GST.
PAYMENT MODE: Fee has to be paid online.
Course Fee Includes:
- Theory classes with multiple experts and interactive sessions.
- Practice area for hands-on models.
- Sanitization protocols.
- Materials Like dummy models, dummy implants, surgical kits
- 1 Surgical kit will be given to every student.
- Student will be allowed to place minimum of 5 implants (even more based on availability)
- Impression materials, Trays.
- Materials to practise bone grafts (If and when required).
- Hands on to all sterilization techniques.
- IOPA X-ray software.
This program highlights all the important aspects of a Clinical Implants that helps every dentist to develop skills to confidently place implants in their individual practice.
- Applied anatomy & Physiology for implant placement
- Rationale and scope of dental implants
- Osseointegration through the history of dentistry and for the future
- Biomaterials and Osseointegration
- Selection of implant
- Implant Designs & Systems
- Bone Evaluation
- Bone quality & Bone quantity
- Soft tissue consideration
- Radiographic interpretations and modern radiographical techniques
- Pre-prosthetic surgery considerations
- Medical considerations and general assessment and selection of patient
- Infection control and operating room protocol
- Surgical kit
- Drilling sequence
- Physio dispenser
- Surgical instruments
- Instrumentarium for implant surgery: basic surgical kit
- HANDS-ON: PARTICIPANTS WILL PLACE IMPLANTS ON STYROFOAM JAW MODELS AND THEN ON PATIENTS.
- Prosthetic components and options for treatment
- Types of impression procedures
- Clinical lab procedures
- Biomechanics and occlusal considerations for implant prosthodontics
- Prosthetic options for complete denture patients
- Hybrid dentures
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
- Original Degree of BDS/ MDS.
- Passport size photocopies: 4 Nos.
- Permanent Registration Certificate/ Provisional Certificate (if permanent registration process is not completed).
- Aadhar card or any National ID.
- For NRI students: Passport copy.
NOTE: DUE TO THE PANDEMIC COVID-19:
- All theory classes will be conducted online.
- Students who come for Hands-on sessions will be allotted a time slot. Group of 3 students at a time.
- Practice Sessions will be under tutor’s supervision and doubts will be addressed on 1-1 basis.
- All safety protocols will be ensured by the Academy.
- Records will be maintained for every student individually, regarding their theory and practical sessions.
- Students who do not want to attend their practical sessions can finish their theory and attend the practical sessions after the Pandemic settles down. (Within 6 months from the date of commencement and the certificate will be issued only after the completion of the entire course)
BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS COURSE DURING PANDEMIC:
- More time can be allotted to read, learn and understand the concepts
- Better chances of interaction with tutors.
- Better chances to learn new advances in Dentistry and also first-hand exposure to new sterilization and precautionary protocols, that now every dentist is adopting to. This will help to broaden your horizons in Dentistry.
BENEFITS OF JOINING DENTX ACADEMY:
We the team Dentx Academy ensure to secure not only students but also their families. We are happy to provide best dental treatments at affordable costs to all the students and also their families during the term of the course. Terms and Conditions apply.
Lincoln University or its affiliated institute Dentx Academy does not conduct a course of study or training which would enable a student of such course or training to qualify himself or the grant of recognized dental qualification in India under Section 10A of the Dentists (Amendment) Act, 1993.