DENTAL ASSISSTANT COURSE
A Glance at a Dental Assistant Profile
Every Dentist certainly needs someone to assist in the numerous activities and this is precisely where the role of a dental assistant comes to play. A student who already has an interest in the field of dental health can choose to become a dental assistant by enrolling in a Dental Assistant course in India, the best of which are offered by the Dentx Academy.
Service Scope of a Dental Assistant
A Dental Assistant after having attended a full-time Dental Assistant course in Hyderabad from institutions like the Dentx Academy will be able to acquire all the necessary set of skills and knowledge to become successful dental assistants.
Course Starts on: April 19th, 2021.
Course Fee: Rs. 25,000/- + GST.
PAYMENT MODE: Fee has to be paid online.
Course Fee Includes:
- Theory classes with multiple experts and interactive sessions.
- Practice area for hands-on on models.
- Sanitization protocols.
- Materials to arrange for each case like root canal treatments, etc.
- Instruments for understanding each treatment protocol.
- Impression materials, Trays.
- Hands on to all sterilization techniques.
- IOPA X-ray software.
Course Duration: 2 months.
- Theory: 2 weeks
- Instruments specific to each branch of dentistry in detail procedures performed in Dentistry.
- X-Rays: Angulations and Diagnosis.
- Working according to each specialty in Dentistry.
- Management and hygiene of working area.
- Assisting the doctors for each case.
- Personal safety and hygiene.
- Sterilization of Instruments.
- Disposal of waste: Knowledge about Biodegradable waste.
- Taking Impressions and preparation of casts.
- Communication and Management of Patients.
- Record maintenance of Patients.
- Practicals: 6 weeks.
After theory, working with Dental department for hands on for 6 weeks.
After the completion of the course, an exam will be conducted for evaluating the skills of student before awarding the certificate.
- Examination will include: Theory, practical with viva.
- Passing percentage: 50%.
- Certificate of excellence will be provided to students who excel in their practical sessions and exam and good overall conduct during the course.
Documents to be submitted:
- Original documents of Tenth/Twelfth standards.
- Passport size photos: 4 nos.
- Transfer certificate.
- Aadhar card or any National ID.
- For NRI students: Passport copy.
Note: Due to Pandemic Covid-19
- All theory classes will be conducted online.
- Students will be allotted a time slot i.e 3 students at a time, for practicals.
- Practice sessions will be under tutor’s supervision and doubts will be addressed on 1-1 basis.
- All safety protocols will be ensured by the Academy.
- Records will be maintained for every individual student regarding their theory, practice and practical sessions.
- Students who do not want to attend their practical sessions can attend only theory sessions and can complete the practicals after pandemic settles down. (Within 6 months from the date of commencement and the certificate will be issued only after the completion of the entire course)
Benefits of taking this course during the Pandemic:
- More time can be allotted to understand, learn and read the concepts.
- No Patient Load: Helps every student to practice more resulting in improved skills and confidence to work near the patients.
- Better chances of interaction with tutors.
- Better chances to learn new advances in Dentistry and also first hand exposure to new sterilization and precautionary protocols every dentist is adopting to.
- This will help every student to broaden your horizons in dentistry.
Benefits of joining Dentx Academy:
We the team Dentx Academy ensure to secure not only students but also their families. We are happy to provide best dental treatments at affordable costs to all the students and also their families during the term of the course.Terms and Conditions apply.
Dentx Academy does not conduct a course of study or training which would enable a student of such course or training to qualify himself or the grant of recognized dental qualification in India under Section 10A of the Dentists (Amendment) Act, 1993.